Get Started with the Rent Guarantee
What does the Rent Guarantee Include?
- Guaranteed Rent up to $60,000
- Lease Break Protection up to 3 Months
- Damage Protection up to $10,000
- Eviction Cost Coverage
- 4.99% of monthly rent*
- For more information see our Terms of Service
Will my tenant qualify?
The tenants needs meets the following criteria, in order to be approved for the Rent Guarantee Program
Rent-to-Income Ratio cannot exceed 45%
- At least one member of the house is employed
- No bankruptcy or previous eviction on credit report in the previous 3 years
What documents are required?
Insurance Provider requires the following documents for approval
Note that we cannot accept credit reports from Credit Karma, Borrowell, or other free reporters due to accuracy concerns
Tenant Credit Report. Any official Equifax or TransUnion report is accepted. This does not have to be a SingleKey report.
Tenant Proof of Income. Including recent paystub(s), employment letter, recent tax form or recent bank statement showing income.
Great, how do I sign up?
To get started, click the Guarantee My Rent
button and follow these steps:
- Enter Tenant and Property information
- Upload required documents
- Thats it! Our team will review and follow up with next steps to complete enrollment
- Once approved, we will send the Rent Guarantee Agreement to sign and issue a certificate